Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
Our 40-hour HAZWOPER Training Program complies with 29CFR1910.120 and applies to all workers participating in operations who are – or who may be – exposed to hazardous substances during the following operations:
- Clean-up operations required by federal, state, or local government agencies
- Corrective actions involved with clean-up operations at Resource Conservation & Recovery Sites (RCRA)
- Voluntary clean-up operations at sites recognized by Federal, State, local and other governmental bodies
- Operations involving hazardous wastes that are conducted at treatment, storage, and disposal facilities
- Emergency Response Operations
We also provide superior annual 8-hour refresher training seminars.
For information, please contact us at (210) 258-4772 or email@example.com.